27th Pedricktown Day Information & Schedule of Events
“Always held on the 2nd Saturday in October”
Date & Time: Oct. 8, 2016 from 9 AM to 4 PM
Raindate: Please consult FACEBOOK for announcements
regarding any weather postponements.
BUS Shuttle Service:
Hours: 9 AM to 4 PM – Available at the following locations:
- Behind Pedricktown Post Office – 13 West Mill St.
- First Baptist Church – Corner of Mill St. & Straughns Mill Rd.
- Oldmans Township School – 10 Freed Rd.
- Oldmans Township Municipal Building – Corner of Freed Rd. & Straughns Mill Rd.
Trackless Train Shuttle – 10 AM – 4 PM – So. Railroad Ave. from Bank to Freed Rd.
Note: Handicapped Parking Behind Pennsville National Bank
AT THE INFORMATION BOOTH:
WOUNDED WARRIORS PROJECT – Please Make a Donation!
- Guess # of Candy Corn in the Jar for a chance to win a Gift Basket!
- Pony Ride Tickets
- Amusement Ride Tickets (also sold at Pumpkin Hollow Children’s Area)
- Raffles: Gift Baskets packed with free Gifts, Services & Gift Certificates
- 27th Pedricktown Day Commemorative Booklet
- Wine Totes: Insulated Pedricktown Day Commemorative Wine Totes
- Baking Contest: Judging at 11:00 AM
Activity at Bandstand:
9 AM – Opening Exercises
- Opening Remarks
- Oldman’s School Band & Color Guard – under the direction of Todd Lenhart
- 9:45 AM to Noon: Three Bothers Plus a Sister Blues Band
- Noon – 12:45: Interactive Performance: Phydeau’s Flying Flea Circus & Wahoo Medicine Show
- 12:45 PM – 4 PM: Tin Whiskers
Amusement Rides / Inflatables:
Located at Pumpkin Hollow Children’s Area (next to Fire Hall)
- Big Top Toddler Unit
- Bungee Run
- Candy Fun Center
- 3 Lane Sports Obstacle Course
- Mechanical Rides: Trackless Train, Dixie Swing & More!
Additional Children’s Activities:
- Stilt Walker
- Balloon Artist
- Strolling Magician
- Pony Rides
- Costumed Characters
- Air Brush Tattoos
- Petting Zoo
Behind Information Booth:
- Pony Rides
- 4H “Peckin Pals” of Salem County
- Petting Zoo – Featuring: Daisy Dukes – Mini Pygmy Goat & Baby Rammi Goat
9 AM – 4 PM
- Helicopter Rides
- Back in the Day Classic Car Show
- Wine Tastings
- Non Profit Booths
- Craft Show Sponsored by: Logan Vol. Fire Co. Ladies Auxiliary
ETC Shop General Store – 37 Years in Business – 32nd Annual Sidewalk Sale featuring Antiques & Collectibles; special store displays; corner of So. Railroad Ave. & E. Mill St.
Heart Felt Designs Country Shop – 32 Years in Business – 32nd Anniversary & 32nd Juried Craft Show – 24 So. Railroad Ave.
- King Kernel’s Kettle Korn
- DanLynn Organic Farms
- Bond Family Concessions
- Stew’s Concessions
- South Jersey Mobile Café
- Country Store Chicken & Ribs Barbecue
- Logan Volunteer Fire Co. Ladies Auxiliary Luncheon
- Logan Vol. Fire Co. Chicken BBQ Take Out: 3 PM to 5 PM
Note: For Your Safety, No Bicycles, Skates or Skateboards Allowed!
Mailing Address: Pedricktown Day Committee