28th Pedricktown Day Information & Schedule of Events
“Always held on the 2nd Saturday in October”
Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017 from 9am to 4pm
Raindate: Sunday, October 15th: From Noon to 5pm
Join us for a fun-filled All American Harvest Festival!
BUS SHUTTLE SERVICE:
Hours: 9 AM to 4 PM – Available at the following locations:
- Pedricktown Post Office – 13 West Mill St.
- First Baptist Church – Corner of Mill St. & Straughns Mill Rd.
- Oldmans Township School – 10 Freed Rd.
- Oldmans Township Municipal Building – Corner of Freed Rd. & Straughns Mill Rd.
Trackless Train Shuttle – 10 AM – 4 PM – So. Railroad Ave. from Bank to Freed Rd.
Note: Handicapped Parking Behind Pennsville National Bank
AT THE INFORMATION BOOTH:
(Location: Old Elementary School)
WOUNDED WARRIORS PROJECT – Please Make a Donation!
- Guess # of Candy Corn in the Jar for a chance to win a Gift Basket!
- Pony Ride Tickets
- Amusement Ride Tickets (also sold at Pumpkin Hollow Children’s Area – property next to Firehouse)
- Raffles: Gift Baskets packed with free Gifts, Services & Gift Certificates
- 28th Pedricktown Day Commemorative Booklet
- Insulated Pedricktown Day Commemorative Wine Totes & Tote Bags
- Baking Contest: Judging at 11:00 AM
ACTIVITY AT THE BANDSTAND:
9 AM – Opening Exercises
- Opening Remarks
- Invocation by Rev. Kevin M. Peterson, Second Baptist Church, Pedricktown
- Oldman’s School Band & Color Guard – under the direction of Todd Lenhart
- 10 am to 2 pm: “To The Max”
- 2 PM to 2:30 PM: Barbershop Quartet
- 2:30– 4:30 PM: “Cold Blue Electric“
AMUSEMENT RIDES/ INFLATABLES:
Located at Pumpkin Hollow Children’s Area (next to Fire Hall)
- Peanut the Elephant Ride
- Bi g Top Toddler Zone
- Dixie Swing Mechanical Ride
- Wild One Obstacle Course
- Trackless Train
- Rockem Sockem Joust
AT THE OLD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL:
- Rockin’ Roller Mobile Arcade
- 8th Grade: Games
ADDICTIONAL CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES:
- Stilt Walker
- Balloon Artist
- Strolling Magician
- Costumed Characters
- Air Brush Tattoos
ACROSS STREET FROM THE COUNTRY STORE:
- Pony Rides
- 4H “Peckin Pals” of Salem County
- Baby Station/ Changing/Nursing Area
9 AM – 4 PM
- Helicopter Rides
- “Back in the Day” Classic Car Show
- Phydeaux’s Flying Flea Circus & Wahoo Medicine Show
- Wine Tastings
- Non Profit Booths
- Craft Show Sponsored by: Logan Vol. Fire Co. Ladies Auxiliary
ETC Shop General Store – 38 Years in Business – 33rd Annual Sidewalk Sale featuring Antiques & Collectibles; special store displays; corner of So. Railroad Ave. & E. Mill St.
Heart Felt Designs Country Shop – 33 Years in Business – 33rd Anniversary & 33rd Juried Craft Show – 24 So. Railroad Ave.
- King Kernel’s Kettle Korn by DanLynn Organic Farms
- Bond Family Concessions
- Stew’s Concessions
- Jersey Mobile Café, LLC
- The Country Store Chicken & Ribs Barbecue
- Logan Volunteer Fire Co. Ladies Auxiliary Luncheon
- Logan Vol. Fire Co. Chicken BBQ Take Out: 3 PM to 5 PM
Note: For Your Safety, No Bicycles, Skates or Skateboards Allowed!
Mailing Address: Pedricktown Day Committee