Always held on the 2nd Saturday in October
♦ Venmo & credit cards accepted for payments.
Partners With Pedricktown
The Pedricktown Day Committee wishes to thank
the following sponsors for their support:
Gold Sponsors ($2,000+) :
Silver Sponsors ($1,000-$,1999):
Bronze Sponsors ($500-$999):
Note: PDF applications open in a new window/tab
- Vendor Application Form
- Non-Profit Organization Space Reservation
- Baking Contest (Oldmans residents only)
- Kids Baking Contest Entry Form
- Scarecrow Contest (Oldmans Residents Only)
- Halloween House decorating contest (Oldmans Residents Only)
- Heart Felt Design’s Annual Craft Show Form
- Fire Company Craft/Vendor Show Form
(T-shirt’s for sale. Breakfast & lunch served, as aswell a chicken BBQ. Please call Phyllis Moore at 856-371-2411 for chicken bbq tickets.)
- NEW! Hometown Heroes Banner Program – Learn more about this exciting new program.
- Little Miss and Mister Pageant Flier
Meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 7 pm at Oldmans Township Municipal Building, 40 Freed Rd., Pedricktown, NJ 08067. We are always in need of volunteers, whether it be for an hour or two on Pedricktown Day, or for planning the event throughout the year. All Oldmans Township residents are welcome and encouraged to get involved. For Craft Shows, Food Court, Pumpkin Hollow Children’s Rides and Activities Area, Pony Rides, Petting Zoo or any other information, contact us at 856-299-2133 or 856-299-0780 or
Join us for the fun!
Important! Due to frequent flooding problems on certain roadways, we suggest visitors take exit #7 from I-295 and head north on Straughns Mill-Pedricktown Road. Turn right on West Mill Road (cemetery at corner) to get to the center of town.