An All-American Harvest Festival
Saturday, October 10, 2015
9am – 4pm
Always held on the 2nd Saturday in October.
Meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 7 pm at Oldmans Township Municipal Building, 40 Freed Rd., Pedricktown, NJ 08067
We are always in need of volunteers, whether it be for an hour or two on Pedricktown Day, or for planning the event throughout the year. All Oldmans Township residents are welcome and encouraged to get involved.
For Craft Shows, Food Court, Pumpkin Hollow Children’s Rides and Activities Area, Pony Rides, Petting Zoo or any other information, contact us at 856-299-2133 or 299-0780 or email@example.com
- Food/Vendor Application Form
- Non-Profit Organization Space Reservation
- Baking Contest (Oldmans residents only)
- Scarecrow Contest (Oldmans Residents Only)
- Heart Felt Design’s 30th Annual Juried Craft Show Form
- LVFC Ladies Auxiliary (Logan Vol. Fire Co.) Craft Form